Targeted to advanced divers looking for a quality mid-range fabric drysuit, the new Definition Dry is a serious drysuit that's built to last. It is made with a new heavy-duty poly/butyl/polytrilaminate blend plus a stitch-glue- double waterproof taped seam assembly that's able towithstand the rigors of diving. Though built tough, the Definition Dry is lightweight and offersa number of design features that enable you to achieve a comfortable, streamlined fit.
- New heavy-duty poly/butyl/poly trilaminate design stands up to years of aggressive diving
- Seams are stitched, glued, then double waterproofed taped for maximum reliability
- Front diagonal BDM metal dry zipper keeps water out and makes self-donning easy
- Latex wrist and neck seals are durable, comfortable and efficient at blocking water entry
- Warm neck collar keeps heat in and helps protect the neck seal
- Quality Si-Tech valve ensure efficient and trouble-free airflow control
- Attached semi-rigid boots feature a thinner sole and rubber reinforcement for lightweight flexibility. They include Velcro straps to improve fit while preventing air from travelling to the feet, as well as fin strap retainers
- Two large cargo pockets are equipped with D-rings, high-security over-flaps and Velcro closures
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer a secure mounting spot for wrist instruments
- Internal suspender system enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives
- Hood features an air vent system and a hook for securing to the cargo pocket.
- Includes an anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, repair kit, zipper wax and owner's manual